eyeglass assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
alisa9395
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

eyeglass assistance

Post by alisa9395 »

i am in need of eyeglasses and cannot afford them. i drive at night and have night blindness so i have to have bi-focals. can anyone tell me of where to go to get help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: eyeglass assistance

Post by Admin »

Once again, where do you live? As you should be able to see from this board you need to provide more details. All states, counties, etc. have different charities, non-profits, and other agencies that can help.
alisa9395 wrote:

i am in need of eyeglasses and cannot afford them. i drive at night and have night blindness so i have to have bi-focals. can anyone tell me of where to go to get help?
Rose1
anti spam: Blue

Re: eyeglass assistance

Post by Rose1 »

Hi! I am an employee at South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation and am trying to help a client that walked in wanting assistance with eyeglasses. He stated he applied about 5-6 months ago and has never heard from anyone. Can you send me a number to give him or call him?
I would appreciate any help! Call the number in IL for Lion’s Club and was rude to by the woman answering the phone and she said she had no idea about Anderson, SC that that was not them and hung up on me.