Bus tickets to work as well as back from my job

State and local government assistance programs.
Sadness
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bus tickets to work as well as back from my job

Post by Sadness »

Hello, I am 23 years old. Currently in a 12-13-month treatment program called Minnesota Adult and Teen Challenge. I am looking for resources to help pay for my bus fare to and from work. I graduate from here in November but can start working October 22nd. So, I am in the State of Minnesota. I have been struggling with drugs and alcohol for about 12 years now. I am looking to start college in January of 2020. I have a daughter who is almost 3 that I lost custody of to my mother. I believe that everything will come together with this job, as long as the bus tickets can be paid for. I thought I would just share a little bit of my story so you could lead me to resources that would be helpful to me. I want to be the hero in my story. Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bus tickets to work as well as back from my job

Post by Admin »

If you do need transportation for work, that may be possible. Non-profits may offer them. Find work related free bus passes. But tell those agencies your story....we do not need to read it.
Sadness wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:25 am I believe that everything will come together with this job, as long as the bus tickets can be paid for. I thought I would just share a little bit of my story so you could lead me to resources that would be helpful to me. I want to be the hero in my story. Thanks for your time.