No way to cook and no food to eat

State and local government assistance programs.
Macra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

No way to cook and no food to eat

Post by Macra »

My daughter lives in Greene county Montana.
Has no way to cook. Has no food.
She's pregnant due in April cannot afford food or to pay to have gas reconnected. Please help her.
I can send you her number if needed. I'm in St. Louis Montana
I cannot get to her.
Thank you kindly
Blessings
Mills

Re: No way to cook and no food to eat

Post by Mills »

Hello-
Let me first say thank you for everything you are doing to help so many families in desperate need in this tragic time.
 I am sure you are overloaded with single mothers in the same situation but I just have a few questions on where to get food, financial help, and cooking utensils such as pots and pans. I don't know who else I can turn to. I am so afraid of losing my kids and having to live in a shelter. We are finally getting back on our feet after losing everything We had when my house burned down.  I now suffer from a disorder called  Trigeminal neuralgia  exacerbated from extreme trauma and stress due to the loss and trying to deal with everything on my own instead of reaching out for help.  
  My name is Chelsea and I am a 33 year old  single mother of 2 small children. We currently receive food stamps and healthcare from DHLs
I have always been able to stretch my income to provide for us 3 on my own financially but I now haven't received any money since March 1. I have already reported it to DHLs and applied for anything more I could. I completely understand that they are extremely busy but my food is just about gone and I am already getting behind on most of my bills. Aim self-employed and bring in 11,364$ a year.   I have officially spent my last dollars tonight on diapers and wipes. and now I am scared to death I may need extra items, meds, gas, not to mention all the upcoming normal monthly bills such as food, groceries, gas and utilities to cook food to eat for me and my kids. These are my questions.
Who to contact to receive unemployment-being I am self-employed and considered a freelance/gig worker?
Can you  guide me to any resources that are geared towards help with immediate single mothers  in crisis with small children .? utilities, food, diapers, meds, funding.  I have absolutely no one to turn to and my head is spinning  and I cannot seem to get any answers.
In an emergency situation.
I appreciate any help you can give!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: No way to cook and no food to eat

Post by Admin »

It sounds like a crisis and you need food today. Since you have no way to cook, you also need some basic needs/supplies/kitchen items, etc. A free food pantry may help with all that. Groceries, meals, cooking classes and supplies and more. Try this for a free food pantry that is open today.