I live in the woods

State and local government assistance programs.
Frapp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I live in the woods

Post by Frapp »

I have really falling on some hard times and could use some help. I live out in the woods and I have no vehicle because my ex totaled it. I have no home. I have had a lot of issues with him and had some though times, I finally left him and trying to move on it's just I am trying to get a job but it's too far for me walk from where I live and I can't get a car without a job and making money. I am not asking for something free just something cheap. I don't even care what it looks like just as long as it gets me to work and back.
I also need a place to live that I can afford once I get a job. Cheap but safe to get me out of these woods.
But I would have to make some kind of payment plan after I get a job. I see a lot of vehicle for 1000 and less I just could really use a break and hope someone could help me out. Thank you so much for at least hearing me out, and I understand if you can't help in some way. I so need to just get a break get back on my feet and start fixing my place up it has no air no heat and holes in the floors I have tried to cover and my front door has been kicked in so many times you can see day light all around it, my windows are busted out and on top of it all someone took the little bit I did have one night. Just seems I can't get a break at all. Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I live in the woods

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear that. did you try a homeless shelter in El Paso? The environment should be better than the woods. There is food, a more solid roof over your head, and even more importantly, the path to self-sufficiency programs such as employment, job training, and more.
Frapp wrote:I have really falling on some hard times and could use some help. I live out in the woods and I have no vehicle because my ex totaled it. I have no home.