Veteran Needing Assistance With Vehicle Repairs

State and local government assistance programs.
Oneistheonly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Veteran Needing Assistance With Vehicle Repairs

Post by Oneistheonly »

On February 6, 2019 I fell off a 10 foot ladder while at work and suffered major brain trauma and a injury to my lower back that resulted in severe headaches, dizziness and back pain that I am currently receiving treatment and am off work on workers comp for. Well four days ago my vehicle went down on me and will not move very well and I have found someone willing to look at my vehicle to see what all is needed to repair it and it is the Kwik n Kleen Mechanic Shop at in Manvel, TX.
I am setting up this page today to seek help covering the cost of needed repairs, and if you would like to call and verify my vehicle is there. I have provided their telephone number above as well so you can call them directly......Thank You to everyone who is trying to help with this vital need and to God be the glory, now I am not sure what the total cost of repairs on that you got that from the shop today. All 3 Cadillitic converters have to be replaced and O2 sensor and a full tune up going to be, but I will adjust the amount needed as soon as I find out for sure, but for now I will say $1,800 (but I have pulled together $600.00 of the needed $1,800 through having sold some stuff, so all I am truly asking for is $1,000.00....Please give whatever you can to help me get my vehicle back up and moving again....Thank Y'all Again.
Mary Smith

Re: Veteran Needing Assistance With Vehicle Repairs

Post by Mary Smith »

Hello,
I have a vehicle, which is inoperable and i needs repairs. I am a veteran if that matters. The engine needs to be replaced. I am currently unemployed & I have no savings. I was unemployed for over 1 year, no employer offered me a job, so I decided to start doing food deliveries with Uber. I had been doing the food deliveries for approximately 6 weeks, until my engine blew. I have a 2012 Mazda 3 in good condition with $153,000 miles, and I was informed by a mechanic, that the engine needs to be replaced. I wanted to know, if you offer free financial assistance for car repairs. My friend has offered to purchase a used engine for me, but it will cost approximately $1,000 to install the engine. Requesting financial assistance to cover the expense of installing the engine. Also do you offer free gas vouchers ? I am currently on food stamps and veteran benefits.
fivestar

Re: Veteran Needing Assistance With Vehicle Repairs

Post by fivestar »

Hello, I am a veteran and trying to find assistance with paying for my vehicle repairs in Alaska @ Dan's automotive.
It was some electrical issues and parts were too much for me to cover.
I really need to get back to work and rely on my vehicle to get to and from deliveries so I need assistance to repair it.
I have been working for Door dash a couple years now and have another job waiting for me to get car fixed.
Please direct me to any help .
I am on public assistance, veteran benefits and receive food stamps and Medicaid.
I am low income and on Ahfc. Several wait list for apartments as I have become homeless since my car died.
Thank you so much
Lori