We need free basic items to live

State and local government assistance programs.
Kelly lynn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We need free basic items to live

Post by Kelly lynn »

I'm from Baldwin New York. I'm 20 years old. I'm currently a college student., I have a brother who is 22 years old and unemployed, he’s looking for work and a 17 year old sister in High school. My Mother and father are on disability and only make 600 a month, we barely have enough to eat and we have no winter coats.
We are very cold and are in pain because we need shoes, but free ones as we cant afford them. My mother has holes in a sneakers. We need help so very badly, with just free food and clothing. I don't even sleep on a bed. I have to sleep on a folding couch. Anything that could help would really be amazing, thank you to whoever reads this.
Kathy Jean
anti spam: Blue

Re: We need free basic items to live

Post by Kathy Jean »

Hello, I am trying to help my friend David with basic needs as well as bills. He has had serious medical issues since last November, he was just released from the hospital after 53 days this time. His electric and water were both turned off when he got out this time. I helped him get those back on but I am tight on funds myself. His property tax on his car is due and his car insurance was cancelled and his registration is due on his car next month. He needs help with the basics in life, like car, electric, clothes, food and stuff. Is there anyone who can help him?
Irene

Re: We need free basic items to live

Post by Irene »

We usually get help some with our power, clothes and other basic needs. My husband and I both draw $550 a month. We pay $575.33 were we live lot rent and all. We have our medications and water bill, health insurance, food, basic household bills, car insurance, and now a car payment because our only one broke down. I have to have my CPAP at night and we try to use the microwave to cook but we use about 4.00 a day. I wash clothes about every two weeks. We thought the LIHEAP program was going to take appointments the First or that is what we were told. We need to find something before it starts freezing and we have to make first car payment with our extra cash. Thanks! Teresa