Struggling with the latest SNAP food stamp cuts

State and local government assistance programs.
Shah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggling with the latest SNAP food stamp cuts

Post by Shah »

My wife & I are both disabled & make just over one thousand dollars per month and the government cutting our food stamps make us spend more on food. Our car brakes went out & we barely made it home. We cannot afford to eat even 1 meal per day with all the latest cuts to the food stamp program, let alone make car repair payments! This short week alone I have 4 doctor appointments & I don't think I will be making any of them, which means I will be going without some of the meds that I have to take. We are at a loss.
Our church is to small to even ask if they could afford to help, we just do not know what we are going to do to eat with SNAP not paying. If there is any advise you could offer, we would be eternally grateful. I live in ST. CHARLES, Missouri 63301.
Thank you very much, & if it turns out that you will not be able to assist, we thank you for at least trying. In the name of Christ, we give you thanks, as we do stand on our faith to get us by, & somehow, in GODS PERFECT TIMING, HE ALWAYS COMES THROUGH!!! GOD BLESS YOU AS WELL!!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Struggling with the latest SNAP food stamp cuts

Post by Admin »

When government assistance, including SNAP food stamps, are reduced or even denied, there are still options available. There are legal steps, appeals, charities that may step in, and much more. Find what to do, and suggestions, when government benefits have been denied.
Shah wrote:My wife & I are both disabled & make just over one thousand dollars per month and the government cutting our food stamps make us spend more on food.