Moving out of a "crack" house

State and local government assistance programs.
MayaBijou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving out of a "crack" house

Post by MayaBijou »

I recently moved (building I was in became overrun with " crack" use)
I wasn't planning on moving now, but situation became intolerable.
The point is, I am 64, currently undergoing some preventative treatment for a cancer I had) and I can't pay my utility bill or rent deposit. The health costs are also very high.
I have looked, it seems, everywhere.
If you know of anywhere that I can get some assistance, please let me know asap as I have 2 more days to pay.
Nicole Bexley

Re: Moving out of a "crack" house

Post by Nicole Bexley »

I am living with my grandson in a crack house. The company cut off the water this morning, his gas was off when I moved in with him on June 2, 2019. I have no place else to go and I can't live here in a crack house with no water and gas. I have heart trouble, kidney disease, and hypertension. I take 13 prescribed medications every day, I can't fix food so I can take all this medications. I would like to know if we could get help with these bills as soon as possible. Portsmouth, Va. 23704. Can someone please contact me ASAP. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You need a safe and affordable home for you and your grandson. We do have resources listed for Portsmouth, and they are here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... olk-_.html
Whether public or low income housing, or even a homeless shelter, that can be a starting point. Hopefully they can help you move out.
Nicole Bexley wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:06 pm I would like to know if we could get help with these bills as soon as possible. Portsmouth, Va. 23704. Can someone please contact me ASAP. Thank you.
Gerryni

Post by Gerryni »

Do homeless shelters in the Portsmouth area have adequate facilities for people leaving a crack house?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many Portsmouth cities in multiple states. What state/area? Regardless, if in Virginia there are rent and other housing programs for substance abusers, those on crack or alcohol, and others. Find rent help in Portsmouth Virginia.
Gerryni wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:39 am Do homeless shelters in the Portsmouth area have adequate facilities for people leaving a crack house?