High tolls in NYC

State and local government assistance programs.
Relief13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

High tolls in NYC

Post by Relief13 »

Hello, I am 62 years old, disabled and unable to pay the Tolls of over $20 to go to Manhattan. I moved in November 2017. ERT was sending some of the Tolls to my old address in Queens. I was told to provide proof of when I changed addresses. I if proof. I was told that I only had to pay 351.00. The Lawyers for ERT charging me the original amount of 591.00. I cannot pay it. I have until August 2019 or I cannot get my decals. I cannot pay my personal property tax now either. I don't know what to do. My vehicle will be towed if the tolls are unpaid and they expire. I don't have money to even buy good. Can you help me? I get SSDI.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: High tolls in NYC

Post by Admin »

Toll both help would be very rare, if it exists at all. Call the city and ask for resources. Or maybe try a community action agency. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gency.html
Property tax help also very rare. Look into payment plans or maybe challenge the assessment, which will help in following years by lowering the bill.
Relief13 wrote:Hello, I am 62 years old, disabled and unable to pay the Tolls of over $20 to go to Manhattan. I moved in November 2017. ERT was sending some of the Tolls to my old address in Queens. I was told to provide proof of when I changed addresses. I if proof. I was told that I only had to pay 351.00. The Lawyers for ERT charging me the original amount of 591.00. I cannot pay it. I have until August 2019 or I cannot get my decals. I cannot pay my personal property tax now either. I don't know what to do. My vehicle will be towed if the tolls are unpaid and they expire. I don't have money to even buy good. Can you help me? I get SSDI.