MY ex beat me and 4 other girls

State and local government assistance programs.
Jenessa JJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

MY ex beat me and 4 other girls

Post by Jenessa JJ »

Hello, I am latterly at the point where I have exhausted everything and must honestly beg for assistance to get myself out of this hole. I'm am homeless after my own father beat me and battered up my bottom teeth, sadly this is not the first time he has, or any man has.
A few years ago, an ex-beat me till my face was swollen shut and I was the fourth girl he had done that to. So, I don't like to rely on anyone but myself unless it is my only way to fix a situation. I have been waiting for my tax return, but it is not going to arrive soon enough before my cell phone gets shut off ($60+tax) and I am alone on the street with no option to get warm. I don't want to be a burden. I do not know why men keep beating me.
I just had a job interview 6-27 at state farm which I believe I nailed, but without my phone on I can't receive a call from the boss to confirm if I got the job. I have a valid driver's license and mostly stay in the deer Park area or north Spokane but my tranny blew up last fall and I would be blessed beyond belief if I could get assistance in getting a 1988 Honda, the owner said he would hold it for me till tomorrow so I can try to get funds, I had a mechanic friend ok it's running order and it is listed as $400 and is exactly what I need to get my life back together and away from the abusers.
He can't wait for the tax return because it could be up to a few weeks but understands how despite I need it. If I could get Help to purchase this car it would truly turn my life around. I also want me ex in jail and dad too or restraining order for beating women. With the car I could get to job interviews or my possible new job and help me stay of the streets in the cold providing me shelter and safety. Please believe it would not be a waste. I don't want to be homeless or broke and not know what to do, if you could help me get this car or even my cell phone bill I would never forget the kindness I was showed and work my hardest to never ends up here again. Thank you for taking the time to listen to my request and God bless no matter the outcome.
malisha
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: MY ex beat me and 4 other girls

Post by malisha »

Hello, my name is Bryant and I have fallen on hard times. My ex-husband has beat me and my kids. Then my trucks engine blew up and I lost all my jobs as a painting contractor. I live in Matthews NC 28105.
And last week my power was disconnected through duke Energy I don’t have any way to get anywhere to pay this amount or any amount to have it reconnected Can you please help me, as I am trying to stay safe after the abuse from my ex. The amount due is 325.42$ plus another deposit of $ 250.00 because it’s been off over 5 days. Please,                                  Thank you and God Bless                                             Bryant