Have been trying second hand stores

State and local government assistance programs.
WallaceW
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Have been trying second hand stores

Post by WallaceW »

We are new to the area. Just moved in an apartment and are in need of everything which we can't afford and have tried thrift and second hand stores. In fact we are sleeping on the floor. Which also means we can't afford Christmas. Gifts or food. We don't even have winter coats. We've been to the second hand stores and when they do have something it doesn't fit. We wanted to have dinner at our house but are unable to get what is necessary for a meal or for Christmas presents for our two grandkids or 14 year old son. The kids are age 6 and 3 with the six year old is a boy and the three year old is a girl. They all have winter coats and accessories but my husband and I don't. We are both 2x. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thaia

Re: Have been trying second hand stores

Post by Thaia »

Hello. I'm trying to find a second hand store place to sign up my grandkids so they can have a Christmas this year. There are 7 of them all under the age of 7 years old that we get clothes from second hand thrift stores. 5 of them live with me. I currently have no income and am waiting on disability decision. My son lives here also but works as a pizza delivery driver and doesn't make a Lot to support us all. Please advice.
Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have been trying second hand stores

Post by Admin »

If you do not live near a charity (and only a thrift store) then try free mail services for Christmas gifts. A few organizations may do this, but rare. Since you have so many kids that may also be challenging. As your son for a job too.