Have Nothing for holidays

State and local government assistance programs.
Bucker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Have Nothing for holidays

Post by Bucker »

I am a 27 year old single mom of 3 children. We are new to this area. I just started working but we have nothing for upcoming Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays. We lost everything except a few bags of clothes due to a domestic violence situation and our storage was auctioned off last week. In need of information or help, anything will be helpful. We are staying with a kind family in one bedroom, so we need a place as well. My kids are Boy 10 years old, Girl 9 years old, and Girl 6 years old. GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
The Decision

Re: Have Nothing for holidays

Post by The Decision »

Hello,My names Victoria. I was searching your website for some resources for Christmas holidays. I am a single mom of two daughters Annaleigh and Hadley.  I live in Georgia. I do work and can provide just want the girl to have a good Christmas holiday and I can’t really afford that now since I’m the only care taker. Hopefully you have some ideas you can share with me. Thanks a bunch.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have Nothing for holidays

Post by Admin »

So sad that had to flee due to domestic violence and that you lost items from your storage unit. There are charities that help with shelter, especially when kids are involved and you have 3. They also tend to give holiday help as well, including Christmas toys or holiday meals. Find the options for .
Bucker wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:05 am I am a 27 year old single mom of 3 children. We are new to this area. I just started working but we have nothing for upcoming Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays. We lost everything except a few bags of clothes due to a domestic violence situation and our storage was auctioned off last week. In need of information or help, anything will be helpful. We are staying with a kind family in one bedroom, so we need a place as well. My kids are Boy 10 years old, Girl 9 years old, and Girl 6 years old. GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!