Financial and physical help to move disabled

State and local government assistance programs.
Sloan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Financial and physical help to move disabled

Post by Sloan »

Hello. I work at an outpatient psychiatric facility and I have a client who is on disability and needs to move at the end of the month. Do you offer financial or physical assistance for moving for disabled, low income individuals? They also need a wheelchair and money to move. If not, do you know of any programs or services that offer this type of help? Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial and physical help to move disabled

Post by Admin »

We are not sure about moving. Check with a church or charity maybe for volunteers, or ask a social service office. We do have info on rent help for the disabled. Maybe they can also be a resource...maybe they have suggestions. And ask about wheelchairs, disabled friendly apartments and more.
Sloan wrote:Hello. I work at an outpatient psychiatric facility and I have a client who is on disability and needs to move at the end of the month. Do you offer financial or physical assistance for moving for disabled, low income individuals? They also need a wheelchair and money to move. If not, do you know of any programs or services that offer this type of help? Thank you.