Disability and spousal support social security

State and local government assistance programs.
Ann Marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disability and spousal support social security

Post by Ann Marie »

I have been disabled since 2003. I Lost my husband in January this year. I am waiting on social security for disability and spousal support. I need financial assistance for rent, utilities, and food. I have no more money and no family here. I am having severe depression and constant anxiety attacks. The antidepressants do nothing to help. I have no medical so I can't find free mental health services. Feel so desperate. I have not slept at night since my husband's passing and am physically and emotionally drained. I have no concentration. I have spent weeks on line trying to get help and have not gotten anywhere. Sites that I have applied to such as this have not gotten back to me and my time is running out. I desperately need help fast.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disability and spousal support social security

Post by Admin »

It seems you may be looking for more money as well as financial help? As the support you had ended? If so, try online side gigs. There are several that can be done that may bring in a little more financial stability for you, and we have a list on our website.