We need help as our business failed

State and local government assistance programs.
Tommy Boy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We need help as our business failed

Post by Tommy Boy »

Currently facing eviction. Married my husband works a low paying job at the moment as our other business shut down. I am near 7 months pregnant seeking work, have 3 children. We had a Large retail clothing store employed 9, our store did not survive and it failed. We not only lost our entire savings $100,000+ but had to sell our cars to pay rent, etc... We have lost everything, and are trying to start all over again. Our children don't understand why we can't buy xyz... (meet school supply needs) etc... Simple things we are not able to afford right now after losing our business. This month hit hard, my husbands check was short, he had an automated insurance draft from his account made it negative and when he got paid we did not have enough for rent. We have contacted Crisis assistance have an appointment at the end of the month, to my knowledge however, the portion the will help pay will still leave us short. We have our business inventory etc... listed for sale in hopes that someone will buy it in time!
Hunter

Re: We need help as our business failed

Post by Hunter »

Hello,
 My name is Aaron and I am having a really hard time.  My life has been falling apart since the middle of July of this year when my business failed.  It’s now to the point where I’m about to lose my place of living, my business, and my car all at the same time and be out on the streets.
 I am contacting those who I was provided a list to reach out to about finding help.   I was sent information from a friend to look up online to see about finding some help the website of need help paying bills was on the list.  To know a little more about who I am and my situation and you have a little time please go visit the GoFundMe campaign that my friend who is better at working with people and the public in general.  I live in Manchester, New Hampshire, and no idea how to go about finding the right people or help for people with a failed business.  Right now, I’m just trying to find a way to get through the month of December by paying my rent for living and not having my phone turned off and having some food to eat.
 I am in need of some food, along with going to be short on paying my weekly rent for the place I call home plus will have no phone by end of the day on December 6th so people can’t contact me and my search to keep finding work will be even harder.
Texting me works better and or email me.
 If your place of business and or non-profit is in need of my services I am charging very little for what I do so I can simply get by for the next day right now all that info is listed also on my primary website / social media by going to
 Thank you for your time and sorry to has bothered you.  I am not someone who likes to go asking for help, I normally am someone who helps.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: We need help as our business failed

Post by Admin »

Sadly many businesses failed last year, at least small businesses. It was tragic for society and small business owners.
Have you looked into hardship grants?
There are resources from charities and the government that may help you, or PPP loans and the like.
Hunter wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:23 am Hello,
 My name is Aaron and I am having a really hard time.  My life has been falling apart since the middle of July of this year when my business failed.  It’s now to the point where I’m about to lose my place of living, my business, and my car all at the same time and be out on the streets.