Thank you for the resource listing and great job

State and local government assistance programs.
Soros
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Thank you for the resource listing and great job

Post by Soros »

I have been collecting resource listings for over 20 years in the King county, Seattle area of Washington state. Their aren't many I don't already have. I did find some new listings, all though not from my area of the state, but still new ones I've never had before I can now add to the resource file in my filing cabinet. The reason for my e-mail is I wanted to say how very impressed I was with the thoroughness of your list.
I've never seen any agency with such a complete list give the employee who went to all the effort to create such a out standing list for this area. A big impressive thumbs up from me. It took me 20 years of collecting them. I'm very sure took much less time to do and than to put it in to such a easy to read listing. Mine are all pamphlets, brochures, lists I've made my self some you can't read so good. They are on little prices of papers business cards much less organized than this one.
So I'm very impressed!! I use this listings for my self and to assist others I may meet in need of help. I just wanted to let those in charge of your company that the employee who created this list for you did a exceptional job. I've been in this area for 53 out of 55 years and it is exceptional outstanding work they did. They are outstanding and it shows in the quality of their work in creating this list . Give them a big raise or a promotion. The make you and your company look really good. Keep them treat them well and they will continue to do so they are a rare breed. Hoping you see what you got and hang on to it. I'm not impressed easily, so me going to the trouble of writing this and emailing it is really saying some thing about what I really thought.