Thank you for the great site

State and local government assistance programs.
Ineedhelp1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Thank you for the great site

Post by Ineedhelp1 »

Hello: Thank you for such a great site! I can't tell you the number of folks I know here in Hampton Roads who could benefit from this information program. Many own houses, but live alone and leave them empty because they don't want to rent to an ax murderer or Amway salesmen from Craigslist?? Others are in need and can't find an affordable spot-- they need the matchmaker.
Moochie
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thank you for the great site

Post by Moochie »

Can someone please help me figure out what my family and I have access to for help in this area? We became homeless 2 days ago. We just need some help so we do not lose everything! We called the red cross, crisis center, churches on you website, and NOTHING. I find this unacceptable! I can start working if I provide a copy of car insurance but I don’t have any. This all started when my fiancés employer did not pay him and the child support did not come and we became trapped at our rent home. We had no gas, no food, no reception on our phones... Abandoned by the entire world!!! I have researched every area on your amazing website but I discovered that the community is just uncaring. Thank you for you website. It is amazing! It helped me get through with hope. I am a resident of Texas by the way.
Shades

Post by Shades »

Hello, my name is Mary and I have heard wonderful things about your organization and great site. I have been living in my apartment for a few months in Clinton. I love it here and have lived in Clinton my entire life. My family and I have had some big challenges lately and I am looking for some help. I don’t have my full rent this month like I thought I was going to. I have a great job at Useless Bay Animal Clinic and usually make enough to pay my rent and bills. Unfortunately, my sister got into some bad things and went to prison a few months ago leaving behind her four young girls. This has put a huge strain on my family and I not only emotionally but financially. I have been paying for phone calls and sending emails to make sure my sister can stay in contact with her girls. I moved to an apartment in Coupeville in January and had to move (along with my neighbor) within a couple months because of water damage that was going to take months to fix according to the manager. So, after saving up for first and last and deposit I had to do that again in order to move into my current place. This has put me in the worst financial situation of my life. I am considering applying for a personal loan just to get back on my feet but it's not ideal. So, I thought reaching out to your great site and group wouldn't hurt, no matter how embarrassing it is, before making that decision.
Anyway, thank you for listening to my story and if no help is available at this time I know I exhausted all of my options. But please let me know if there is any. I hate asking people for help and especially for me, as I have always been able to make it on my own. I would love to keep living here, I just need a little extra help after everything that has happened. Thank you for everything you guys do and I appreciate your consideration.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thanks you for the comments. While we try our best on the site, and it has definitely helped many people, it is far from perfect. But the way we look at it is that even if one person can find food, shelter, get financial aid, learn the importance of living within means, or take something else from our site, even if we can make a difference in only one person's life, that is making a difference. If everyone in this world just tried to make a small difference, in aggregate that would add up.
Kathy_Matts

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Hi Jon,
I came across your site while looking for free or low-income medical clinics I never saw it or heard of your site before, despite having done said search before. The wealth of information is amazing. I am a senior, and I know some of your information will help me through at least some of the overwhelming difficulties I am experiencing now. Even the free lance job site listings are fantastic because I hope to return to work as able, and you happened to target my interest and skill areas. Despite my extensive research, I did not hear of some of the freelance resources you listed!
I just wanted to thank you. I can see the amount of work that went into this site. Please know that I greatly appreciate it. It is truly an act of lovingkindness and I bless you that G-d rewards you and your staff mightily.