Looking for help for my dog

State and local government assistance programs.
Happygolucky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Looking for help for my dog

Post by Happygolucky »

Can you help us?
So here we are, in the middle of Lucy's puppyhood, and she's diagnosed with a disease that is impairing her to live life fully and do everything a dog would want to do to be happy. She has severe hip dysplasia and needs both hips replaced. It's an extremely painful, progressive and crippling disease she inherited and so did we. It breaks my heart every time Lucy cries or whimpers and I hate having to restrain her from running around and playing hard like a puppy should. When I look at Lucy, I see companionship, kisses she gives for comfort, and green eyes. I see a girl that, despite her pain, still manages to be happy. She has been through so much her first 10 months of life. Our sweet baby girl needs my help now. I never thought I would need help for a dog, but, yes, I'm disabled, yes, I have a brain injury, yes, I suffer from depression and anxiety disorders, yes, I'm on a fixed income and YES, my dogs are what get me through the hardest of times. I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart? If you can't donate, will you please share, share, share?
Fiscal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for help for my dog

Post by Fiscal »

Good afternoon,  I have been unemployed for 11 months and cannot find a job and cannot afford the care of my dog including food or vet bills. I have exhausted my unemployment benefits, 401k and savings. I need help paying dog bills, rent and utilities and the vet. I have a 3 year old Beagle and I need help keeping a roof over her head. I desperately want to get back to work and I don't want to lose my apartment or my dog. Please give me information on where to go for assistance. I have been working in the banking field for over 15 years. Thanks in advance for your time