Upcoming holiday season

State and local government assistance programs.
CSheen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Upcoming holiday season

Post by CSheen »

To whom it may concern:
I have 3 minor children. I'm a single parent and I work as a contractor in facilitating trainings. Holiday season (November - December) are always slow times for me and preparing now. I'm having difficulty paying rent. My rent is 700 dollars and it's a $10 dollar late fee each day. So, I owe a huge late fee.
I live in Mesa, Arizona. I've tried MESA Community Action Program, which helps in rental assistance and food. However, they're out of resources.
If you can help in any way or connect me to any rental assistance help in my region, I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you for your time
In peace,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Upcoming holiday season

Post by Admin »

While definitely early for the holidays, always better to start ASAP rather than wait. As most holiday programs are first come-served and have early registrations. There are places in Arizona as well as every other town, city, state, etc. Find details on free Christmas toys.
CSheen wrote:To whom it may concern:
I have 3 minor children. I'm a single parent and I work as a contractor in facilitating trainings. Holiday season (November - December) are always slow times for me and preparing now. I'm having difficulty paying rent. My rent is 700 dollars and it's a $10 dollar late fee each day. So, I owe a huge late fee.
I live in Mesa, Arizona. I've tried MESA Community Action Program, which helps in rental assistance and food. However, they're out of resources.
If you can help in any way or connect me to any rental assistance help in my region, I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you for your time
In peace,
mentalhealthday

Re: Upcoming holiday season

Post by mentalhealthday »

Hi, I am 45 year old now single mother of 3 children youngest is 5. I am contacting you in search of help with the upcoming holidays with the situation we are in. In June of this year we had to move from our condo that we were renting lease could not renew because landlord was relocating and needed to sell. I had not found a place yet so we went to a hotel extended stay while looking. I am on disability that I receive for myself and kids receive amount as well because of. Long story short is I have not been able to afford a place to rent with deposits that are required because the hotel is running me so much and my car is now not drivable. I was hoping somehow to be in a place for us by the holidays and now I am just trying to give them a holiday with upcoming Christmas the goal. Rent for hotel is running over $1400 a month and our income is low. I do not receive any other government assistance they say I make too much which amazes me. 25,000 a year ok. Please let me know if you have any information available for our situation. You can email or call. Thank you,