Help so can stop panhandling

State and local government assistance programs.
Lance13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help so can stop panhandling

Post by Lance13 »

Hello, I am in Midtown Sacramento and I am homeless cold and I'm very desperate and panhandling. I recently underwent two major surgeries and at Sutter General and I have an upcoming surgery and it within 2 weeks now anyways. I'm stuck spinning my wheels and I'm being non-productive. I need to I need resources as far as Transportation, places where I can shower, clothing and food panhandling is against the law and this is getting too hectic out here. I need help. Please somebody call me quick.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help so can stop panhandling

Post by Admin »

One church - charity that offers many service is Saint Vincent de Paul. They are located in the city and county of Sacramento. You can get about them here. Maybe shelter, food, clothes, and more is given so you ca stop panhandling. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _paul.html
Lance13 wrote:Hello, I am in Midtown Sacramento and I am homeless cold and I'm very desperate and panhandling. I recently underwent two major surgeries and at Sutter General and I have an upcoming surgery and it within 2 weeks now anyways. I'm stuck spinning my wheels and I'm being non-productive. I need to I need resources as far as Transportation, places where I can shower, clothing and food panhandling is against the law and this is getting too hectic out here. I need help. Please somebody call me quick.
Irene

Post by Irene »

Hello, I live in Everett, Washington. My husband and I both recently fell unemployed for almost 2 months and we panhandled during that time. We both currently have jobs now, but our rent was due on the 1st and we have yet to get paid from our new jobs together to pay rent and bills. All the money from myself working has gone to keeping the lights on the water and other household bills/items. We have three children ages 5, 6& 7 also that are depending on us. Please if there is any assistance that can be given as the panhandling was not enough. We need to give money to our landlord to help stop the eviction progress our family will be forever grateful.
Thank you for your time my info is...
The amount of my rent is $1,410.00
Brice

Post by Brice »

Hello, I'm writing you guys this because my wife and I have hit 100% rock bottom and seem to be going further down health wise. We are now even panhandling. We recently became homeless. We lived with a family member in Roberts and they no longer were able to help neither me or my wife have any family left here and are completely hopeless.  We have been living in my brother’s car outside his halfway house for about a week now.  And have not had access to a shower, food,  beverages, my medications. anything...  We have not eaten in over 3 days and are feeling very weak.  I am on disability, I do not get payed until the 3rd maybe if that because I'm not sure if the family member who I used to live with will make sure I get my check on the 3rd. And I honestly do not know how we are going to be able to survive that long by only panhandling without a little help. I cannot go to a shelter due to my mental disability it completely limits me to options of what to do here and I'm losing all faith in myself I have nowhere.. nothing I have no family or friends to help with even a motel room or food until I can get my check on the third and find a place to live. I do not have transportation to get around so I'm just stuck... Hoping but always getting the worst.  I need help.  Is there anything you could possibly do to help us out in this situation I'm begging for help? Please..
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about going down and hitting rock bottom. We do have information on low income and poverty assistance in Virginia. There are many programs and resources to both help you pay your bills and get stable employment, as that link shows.

Brice wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:22 am Hello, I'm writing you guys this because my wife and I have hit 100% rock bottom and seem to be going further down health wise.