Father of 2 behind

State and local government assistance programs.
Cliunches
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Father of 2 behind

Post by Cliunches »

Hello, I am father of 2 and I am having a very hard time paying my bills. I had not been working but I was not given much hours making about 100-200 every other week. I fell behind on bills and I am in urgent need of help. I recently got a new job and started working mire hours but I am so behind on bills and my rent is due 475$ and my electricity has been shut off. I must pay minimum 625$. Please help my family and myself get through this. Thank you. I am in surprise AZ.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Father of 2 behind

Post by Admin »

Maybe try St. Vincent de Paul in Maricopa County, as they cover surprise too. Good that have a new job with more hours - income. That will help in your application process. But $625 is a lot for any one charity to offer, but try them anyway for help or referrals. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ul_as.html

Cliunches wrote:Hello, I am father of 2 and I am having a very hard time paying my bills. I had not been working but I was not given much hours making about 100-200 every other week. I fell behind on bills and I am in urgent need of help. I recently got a new job and started working mire hours but I am so behind on bills and my rent is due 475$ and my electricity has been shut off. I must pay minimum 625$. Please help my family and myself get through this. Thank you. I am in surprise AZ.