Clean up my property and fix home

State and local government assistance programs.
Rella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clean up my property and fix home

Post by Rella »

To whom it may concern:
As I was advised to reach out to FEMA, and Crisis clean up origination.
I, my friend, and my Florida house / home withstood the forces of hurricane Irma.
My request you, and or your organization is in reference to help me a 100% disable veteran, and a senior, and my house / home, and or yard, and or property : If indeed you truly could help me, I have need of many different kinds but not limited of tree cutting, and removal, stump grinding, yard clean up, skilled labor, materials, equipment, and tools to perform the task, work, duties, and many phases of construction for my house / home, yard, shed, water well, land, property, and or all other possible etc...
Please be so kind to contact:
Me, who is a 100% disabled Veteran of the United States of America military, and a senior, and who needs help in many different with my home in fixing and cleaning up. But all kinds but not limited of tree cutting, and removal, stump grinding, yard clean up, house / home inside, and outside, shed, water well, land, property, skilled labor, materials, equipment, and tools to perform the task, work, duties, repairs, and many different phases of construction to my house / home, and or all other possible etc...
My Florida cell phone number is:
I live in Sharps, Florida 32959 - 0626.
Needed material, skilled labor, task, work, and duties, and or all other possible etc. that I need immediate at the physical address of
Cocoa, Florida 32927.
at this present time, and date that are listed, and mentioned below:
Roofing, inner, and outer roofing wood trim, wood trusses, fascia, soffit with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Roof, and building inspections.
Rough, and trim carpenters, with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Labors with equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Gutters, down spouting drains with materials, installation, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Fascia with materials installation, equipment, and tools to perform the task, work, and or duties.
Soffit with materials, equipment, and tools, installation to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Windows with materials, equipment, and tools, installation to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Doors inside, and outside with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Sky light, and ceiling venting with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Tree cutting, and disposal, and stump removing yard clean up with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Dry wall, ceiling damage, other dry wall damage, stucco with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Concrete, block, brick, concrete building slab, drive way slab, side walk slab foundation with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Title with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Kitchen, and bathroom cabinets with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Electrical for overhead ceiling fan lights, outlets, light switches, power cable from the outside electric power box into the house, other electrical damages with materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Outside back yard Shed damages, and or all other possible etc...
Water well damages, and or all other possible etc...
Needed handy man with equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Security systems, tv systems, antenna systems, and stereo systems with equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties.
Many different kinds of materials, and or all other possible etc. for the different kinds but not limited of tree cutting, and tree removal, stump grinding, yard clean up, house / home inside, and outside, shed, water well, land, property, skilled labor, task, work, duties, repairs, and many phases of construction with equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, and or duties, and or all other possible etc. for my house / home inside, and outside, my yard, back yard shed, water well, land, and or property, and or all other possible etc...
Other equipment, tools, and materials to perform other skilled labor, task, work, and or duties, and so much more.
For further details contact now / immediately.
Thank you sincerely,
I am a 100% disabled Veteran of the United States of America military, and a senior, and who is in need of help of many different kinds but not limited of tree cutting, tree removal, stump grinding, yard clean up, house / home inside, and outside, shed, water well, land, property, skilled labor, materials, equipment, and tools to perform the skilled labor, task, work, duties, repairs, and many different phases of construction with materials, equipment, and tools, and or all other possible etc., and or much, much more to my house / home.
Trey

Re: Clean up my property and fix home

Post by Trey »

Hi,
My name is Erin and I am actually contacting you on behalf of my friend Jessica who is also disabled. Her house is a MESS and COMPLETELY unorganized and needs help to clean and fix it. She doesn't know where to start, and to be honest, duties her disability, she CAN NOT possibly do anything on her own right now without help. I have NO idea how to get someone to help get her house situated so she can then start just getting the occasional help she needs to continue living on her own. She and I both live in Brooksville, Florida in Hernando country 34604. The zip codes are different in different parts of the county though. PLEASE get back to me at your earliest convenience with a house fixer and cleaner.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

This will usually be some type of volunteer service. There are some places your friend Jessica can try, or maybe you too. But it is not about organizing...maybe volunteers will come clean it up, throw out trash, etc. Look here for resources of volunteer modifications.
Trey wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:39 pm Hi,
My name is Erin and I am actually contacting you on behalf of my friend Jessica who is also disabled. Her house is a MESS and COMPLETELY unorganized and needs help to clean and fix it. She doesn't know where to start, and to be honest, duties her disability, she CAN NOT possibly do anything on her own right now without help.
Freese1

Post by Freese1 »

I was hoping to see if you and some others could donate your time and help me fix up my grandmothers’ old farmhouse in Aledo so that me and my kids have a place to live. We also need to clean up the farm property.
We recently lost our home and my grandmothers needs a lot of work that I'm not able to do on my own. I'm there now sleeping in my car until I can get repairs made. I would appreciate anything you can do to help. Can someone please come out and take a look at what needs to be done and help me, so that I'm reunited with my kids as soon as possible. Please help me with these repairs and fixing the home. I'm out here all alone trying to fix this home and clean up the year by myself and I don't have the tools, knowledge and products to do so. I have been out here a week living in my car with no help in trying to do the repairs needed
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes churches have volunteers or members that can help clean up a property. Or sometimes they have "handy" men or women at the parish who can do some minor fixes. And they do not always require the person to be a member at the church. So maybe try one near you.
Freese1 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:47 am I was hoping to see if you and some others could donate your time and help me fix up my grandmothers’ old farmhouse in Aledo so that me and my kids have a place to live. We also need to clean up the farm property.