used up my 401K

State and local government assistance programs.
S_Berner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

used up my 401K

Post by S_Berner »

I have a full time job. I was diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease and have been out on FMLA, which is unpaid, for almost 5 weeks. I have exhausted my 401k and I now am in need of help to pay my rent. I will be returning to work on May 28 but will not receive my paycheck until June ember 15, which is 10 days past the last day to pay. I have no family to help and I can't lose my apartment. I need $730 to pay my June rent to Camino Village Apartments in Phoenix, Arizona. I have no food or other money too now that 401K is gone. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Saban

Re: used up my 401K

Post by Saban »

Indianapolis, Indiana
I'm exhausted.
The Domestic Violence center paid the $250 deposit for my new apartment when I move 10/22/19.
As my 401K used I had to get high interest credit cards to keep moving until, finally the police arrested him, as my 401K is gone.
I haven't rested in 2 years.
Been very sick all weekend.
It’s hard by myself and I've done alot.
Will have a P.O box at new apartment thru the Address Confidentiality Program and a Hope Card.
I appreciate you replying with any help for me and my bills.
Thank you!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: used up my 401K

Post by Admin »

So what specifically do you need? General financial help or advice? if so, then try the Marion County IN Human Services - Community Action. They offer various resources, including to domestic violence survivors. More details are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ces_p.html
They can also help you get on track with a new 401K for retirement.
Saban wrote:Indianapolis, Indiana
I'm exhausted.
The Domestic Violence center paid the $250 deposit for my new apartment when I move 10/22/19.
As my 401K used I had to get high interest credit cards to keep moving until, finally the police arrested him, as my 401K is gone.
I haven't rested in 2 years.
Been very sick all weekend.
It’s hard by myself and I've done alot.
Will have a P.O box at new apartment thru the Address Confidentiality Program and a Hope Card.
I appreciate you replying with any help for me and my bills.
Thank you!!!