Go without eating

State and local government assistance programs.
DeeDee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Go without eating

Post by DeeDee »

My husband passed away 3 years ago.
I'm alone now & I don't make enough money to pay for my property taxes. I sometimes go without eating ' cause of bills etc. I am Drawing SSI but I don't receive enough to pay for ($742.00 a month) property taxes, car insurance, utilities & home insurance on my house. There's been times I have to go without electric, water & as I mentioned above food :0( . I receive some help from DHS but not a lot, as in a bridge card $80.00 a month.
Please I am extremely in need of help. I have tried every place by searching on the internet who or what and where can I get help and I get no answers. I have no mortgage payment because I own my house but I cannot afford property taxes each year. I struggle to make ends meet and as I spoke before I go without food, electricity, water, car insurance and I have no insurance on my home. I'm a person that it's so hard to ask for HELP but I'm so afraid I will lose my home and will feel terrible if I lose it and my home and car is paid outright. I have no family I do but they have all disowned me because I am a Christian and so they'd rather not talk to me because they feel I preach to them so they avoid my phone calls and avoid helping me Plus my mom live in Tennessee and other family members also live out of state and do not keep in touch with me.
And as I got loving Christian woman and a member of my church for 9 years I am NOT giving A pity story. I'm also grieving do to my husband's death when we were looking for the house I live in here in Lansing I was actually looking for him a place to pass a way 0(... I pray and I'm asking please. I am so desperate. I need help. I need to eat and get some support. If there are resources out there and if someone or a resource will help me, most have turned me down.
Please help and thank you sincerely. I have so many medical issues, such as sciatic pinched nerve for blown of a spur in the back of my neck & 1 on my left foot, and in the process of be how take pressure off my upper back.
Joanne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Go without eating

Post by Joanne »

Good morning, I currently live in Newport News, VA 23606 and me and my family are going without food. I am in need of rental as well as food assistance. I am currently delinquent for the month of November and December. I have been applying to different programs throughout the week for food and housing. I have court coming up, for past due rent. I was just wondering if you could be of any assistance to help me not get evicted as well as help me and my kids eat. Thank you.