Financial resources in South Dakota

State and local government assistance programs.
ParisF
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Financial resources in South Dakota

Post by ParisF »

Dear whom it may concern:
I am a mother of two children, ages three and one year. My husband currently lost his job as he was in construction. I am working full time as a technician at Walmart, here in Spearfish, SD. We are behind in rent by $2200, in the negative in our bank account by $515, with more bills coming out. What do I have to do to be a part of the housing assistance?? We really need help, I don't know what to do. I feel that we may be evicted if we don't pay soon. Once I get paid again next Thursday, we will have nothing as our bank account is negative so much. Please, can you help us??? I don't know who else to contact. I work tomorrow, from 7:30am to 4:30pm. My lunch is at 11:30am, I have an hour. I will try and call you then as well. Thank you very much for any information or help you can provide!
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial resources in South Dakota

Post by Admin »

For this state. maybe try the Salvation Army. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... my_as.html
It is obviously sparsely populated, not many resources out there. They may be the leading charity to try for all sorts of help.