Husband passed with no health insurance

State and local government assistance programs.
Daniels
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Husband passed with no health insurance

Post by Daniels »

My husband passed away recently and he was on disability so that stopped. I am unemployed and only have unemployment. Had no life insurance. Rent is 750 month and electric gas bills car payment and insurance. Without car cannot get around or go to interviews. Only have one car. Please let me know of any assistance out there. Live in Johnson city Tennessee.
Please let me know if anything. Going end up homeless and no car. Thank you.
Sweetie

Re: Husband passed with no health insurance

Post by Sweetie »

I'm trying to receive help with my rent and housing and utilities. I'm on the verge of being homeless. I have to come up with 1500 before the end of January of this month May 2019. If you could please help me you will be answering my prayers. I lived in my little one bedroom for 5 years now after my husband died with no life insurance, and it's slowly falling apart on me but it is my home nun the less. If there is anything you could do to help please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No health or life insurance? If you need for health, it sounds like your income is not very well. Try one of the free health insurance plans from the government or search charities. Maybe they can help you during your time of grief. Find plans and details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rance.html
Edwardo

Post by Edwardo »

Please help me. I have no income. I haven't worked in a long while. My husband just died 7/22/2019 and no life insurance or etc. I need help with my power bill and my water bill and my cellphone bill. I have no driver's license for 13 years and no car. And I have his medical bills outrageous. My name Paula Thompson and I am in desperate need of help. Stressing and my nerves are not handling this really good. He left me without any income and etc. Please help me. I've never asked for help before in my lifetime. I have no money to pay anything. I did get emergency Food stamps.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Seems like you need more health insurance since you do not want to be in the same situation as your husband. There are options for you. Find them here for Minnesota - free health insurance plans. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _unin.html

Edwardo wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:53 am Please help me. I have no income. I haven't worked in a long while. My husband just died 7/22/2019 and no life insurance or etc.
TMobileuser

Post by TMobileuser »

I have a daughter who's father passed away Sunday afternoon here in Tuscaloosa Alabama. Her father had no life/burial insurance. My daughter is 24 years older and she is his only child. At this time she is a student and does not work. The only income she has (DID HAVE) was the child support arrears payments ($200) a month her father had to pay me that was directly withdrawn from his disability check. I am trying to help find out if there is any assistance she might qualify for.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. There are several nationwide, and maybe local programs, that offer either financial aid or free funeral services, burial help, and more. They are of course income and/or asset based. Learn more on, and find free cremation services for low-income families.
TMobileuser wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:18 am I have a daughter who's father passed away Sunday afternoon here in Tuscaloosa Alabama.