Seeking new start after leaving jail and drugs

State and local government assistance programs.
PaulineK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking new start after leaving jail and drugs

Post by PaulineK »

I am a father and husband who is just getting out of prison and needing some help from a caring person. I have no dad, sorry to tell. I have made bad choices, list family and friends and used drugs for ten years. I'm dying with all that now and want a good life for my wife and children. I need clothing, a vehicle, housing, almost antonyms that people need in order to live, I need. I want to change my stars and keep good company from now on. Drug free for overs year now and not going back. I lost everything when I went to prison. Please help me get my feet so I can start to fly myself. All I need is a little help of the top. Has given me a new outlook on life and where I go from here depends totally upon me. Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seeking new start after leaving jail and drugs

Post by Admin »

That is a lot going on. Seems you need a job, housing, income, and more. Good for you for breaking cycle though of addiction, etc. and going for a new start, and aiming for self-sufficiency. Try our main site here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/
engine

Post by engine »

Hello, I am writing in to try to get some help for a friend of mine and her boyfriend - they are currently living on the street and sleeping in a car that doesn’t run since she got out of jail. I have paid for them to be in a hotel for a while and have just no means to help them any more.
They have three days left in the motel and then back on the street. I would be so grateful if you could help them in any way. They have applied to many apartments and have had no luck getting one as he has bad credit and evictions on him and she has no credit. The ex con hurts too.
They just need a break either with getting an apartment or some kind of help to pay for the motel for a while till they can get a place.
If you could see it in your heart to try to help her in any way? She has been there for help and not received any which for a church is really not a good thing.
I have no way to help her any more other than to reach out to places that can help start a new life so she not go back jail. I see you own an apartment block as well with suites open in it but she has applied for them and has not even heard back for you.
I you have a place open and have someone in need then why not give it to them and take a chance? Her boyfriend is working after getting off drugs years ago. His boss has said he will pay first last and security deposit to help them so anything you can do for them will be greatly appreciated.
James V

Post by James V »

Hello my name is Antonia, I recently had to press charges on my partner for domestic violence. Last Tuesday he went to jail and will be there for a good while, but then he will be out and hopefully clean from drugs. He was the main breadwinner in our family I have been a stay-at-home mom taking care of our 3 daughters and now helping my oldest with her two sons.
I just received a disconnect notice from my electric bill because apparently he had not paying paying the bills. I plan to get a job and start working and taking care of my kids on my own but right now I need assistance so that my electric doesn't get shut down and he will need help starting a new life, drug and alcohol free after leaving jail. I greatly appreciate your time and any assistance you can provide to me and my family. I will also send a copy of my disconnect notice thank you and God bless.