Having seizures

State and local government assistance programs.
Gavin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Having seizures

Post by Gavin »

Hello, I live in Pascoag, RI with my 16-year-old daughter. I have been out of work since 9/19/17 due to an undiagnosed (yet) seizure disorder. I quite quickly ran out of money and am beginning to struggle to pay rent as well as purchase food. Any help I can get is greatly appreciated as due to the seizures, I am unable to work or even drive until I get clearance from the neurologist and my PCP (hopefully on 4/25/19).
I hope I can look forward to hearing from you soon.
Aaron Martinez

Re: Having seizures

Post by Aaron Martinez »

Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm 35 years old and suffer from seizures. I now am living in Butte, MT. I was living in Malta, MT for most my life. My husband passed away in July of 2021. I have been having the hardest time finding a place to live and have been staying in motels. Which has drained my accounts completely. I do not have access to any of my belongings because everything is in probate.
I need help paying my pay due bills and actually funding a actual home to live in. I moved away from Malta because I was becoming extremely depressed due to my seizures and was getting to the point I was scared to leave my house and being in my old home wasn't any easier. My husbands best friend got a job offer in Butte and he told me I needed to come with him for a little while. He, I believe, saved my life. I also have seizure disorders. While working I was having multiple seizures a month so holding a job down is a little difficult and my husband made enough for both of us for the most part. He passed away by a work related accident so I am receiving some financial help. I need about $1000 dollars to cover pass due bills and help getting into a place would be amazing.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Having seizures

Post by Admin »

Hi Sarah,
Try of course disability in Montana. Another option for maybe more support is a grant from community action. They can help with financial needs if you can't work due to the seizures. Look here for help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... agenc.html
Aaron Martinez wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:23 am Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm 35 years old and suffer from seizures. I now am living in Butte, MT. I was living in Malta, MT for most my life.