Partner walked out on me

State and local government assistance programs.
Giapage
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Partner walked out on me

Post by Giapage »

Hi, I'm a single mother of 3 mother of a 3 year old, a 9 month old and a 14 year old. I was in an abusive relationship about 3 months ago then I found another partner but he decided to just one day leave and not return. He left me with nothing.
I currently have beds but he cancelled March rent check and I'm behind almost 2 months behind on rent. I'm trying my best to get a good paying job but I need help. I don't really want to be on the streets with my kids. I really need help. Please plus I don't have a car. I need to find a car to work.
Finch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Partner walked out on me

Post by Finch »

Hello,
I am reaching out to inquire about assistance with my utility bill as I received a SHUT OFF notice that will take into affect at 10 am tomorrow.
This is very concerning to me as I have 3 young children. I am a recently new 'single mom' as my partner walked out on me and was just let go from my employer. I have been actively searching for a new job though. As if this wasn't enough stress, my household was all ill with symptoms and tested positive for COVID in the beginning of January.
If there is anyway that I may please receive some help so my power doesn't get shut off tomorrow AM, I would be so grateful. I am doing all I can to get back on my feet since my partner walked out and get help for my three children.