Sister in jail

State and local government assistance programs.
Anya
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sister in jail

Post by Anya »

I am a single mother that needs help, I have a 6 year old daughter and I have a newborn son that just turned 2 months. I have been staying with my sister since my son was born, and my sister recently went to jail so I am taking care of her 9 year old daughter also I am not working.
I have no car as of now and my sister is on the verge of losing her place if she don’t get out soon, and I don’t know what to do. I’m not close to my family much so I have no help, school is about to start and I don’t know if I could sign my daughter up for the school out here because I don’t know how long I’ll be staying here. I want to go to school online or work from home but I don’t have a laptop for that so I’m really in a tight situation right now. I don’t know where to go or what to do, please can you send information on places to help me...please.
Thaia

Re: Sister in jail

Post by Thaia »

To whom it may concern, Hi my name is Lidija and I'm trying to see if I'm able to get any help with my rent assistance for my sister. She gout out ofjail and has 2 little kids 6 and 7 years old and I'm in needs of rental assistance. Please if someone is able to contact me and let me know that would be great. I'm available at any time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sister in jail

Post by Admin »

If she just got out of jail, usually transitional housing is the best option. As sister and her kids need much more than just rent paid...food, housing, employment, clothes, and so much more. Find all of the resources for single moms.