i have a family emergency

State and local government assistance programs.
Atlanta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

i have a family emergency

Post by Atlanta »

To whom it may concern:
I am writing this letter to inquire about rent and food assistance for my family.
We are experiencing temporary hardship for next month's rent and our pantry is almost empty in our old home.
I lost ours at work and had a family emergency.
If there's any way you can help us for this one month to get back on our feet we would greatly appreciate it.
Kind regards,
DunkinStarbucks

Re: i have a family emergency

Post by DunkinStarbucks »

Am 69 year single disabled female need help with move-in costs after find home. Have eviction due to nonpayment of rent because of medical situation and family issues. I am ill and a home. Warm weather is starting. Have been staying with people but those options have stopped. Am OK to pay rent once I get help with deposit and 1st month rent. Getting scared.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: i have a family emergency

Post by Admin »

Only move in or deposit costs? As you also mention an eviction and medical bills. either way, try this for [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/cambri ... tance.html]rent assistance in Cambria County[/url]. That is great that you are OK with future rent payments.
DunkinStarbucks wrote:Am 69 year single disabled female need help with move-in costs after find home. Have eviction due to nonpayment of rent because of medical situation and family issues. I am ill and a home. Warm weather is starting. Have been staying with people but those options have stopped. Am OK to pay rent once I get help with deposit and 1st month rent. Getting scared.