Help traveling to US

State and local government assistance programs.
Pippa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help traveling to US

Post by Pippa »

Hello, The reason why I’m trying to reach for some kind of support or help is because my son and I need to travel to US, but we don’t have a place to stay for a short period of time. One of the reasons to move into the US is my child´s condition which requires special education and classes that are not available in Mexico, the school system in here is not suited for kids with special needs.
My son has accomplish a great deal because I´ve been teaching him one on one along with book-therapy. Please, if you are able to help us find a place to stay for a few months, that will definitely be a great relief to our life. We both are US citizens, I’m a well prepared woman, I have good work skills and I´m writing my first book on “Book therapy”. I’m not asking for financial assistance, we just need a place to stay for a short period of time while I get a job and find a place to live, thanks. Sorry if there´s any misspelling, I´m trying to do my best.
MICHELLE MARTINEZ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help traveling to US

Post by MICHELLE MARTINEZ »

Hello,
I would like to apply for work from home opportunities or help traveling to the US to help with paying bills for the family. I’m flexible, eager to learn and have good writing skills. I can speak fluent English, Cantonese and mandarin. I’m currently on maternity leave so I can work any time on week days and weekend. I’m happy to discuss on phone more about my skill set and happy to provide my resume to you if it can help get me to the US. Look forward to hearing from you.