Sick pets and housing

State and local government assistance programs.
Low income person
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sick pets and housing

Post by Low income person »

I lost my job in September 2017 due to abuse against me against me and I reported it to police. I have to move out by June 26. I was behind on my rent and utility bills due to the abuse and my pets are sick. I have 2 pet cats and a dog and they are all sick. I am finding it hard to find someone to rent to me with them and not having a job. I have no place to stay, I've been running house to house asking my friends. I have no money, no car. My goal is to get enough money to buy a car and a cheap one room apartment. Please help me!!!!!! I could really use help, thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sick pets and housing

Post by Admin »

Well the pets and the dog (baby!) are highest priority as they are sick. Get them care now as you look for a home. use this for information on vet bill assistance programs. There is Human Society and many other resources out there to try.
Low income person wrote:I lost my job in September 2017 due to abuse against me against me and I reported it to police. I have to move out by June 26. I was behind on my rent and utility bills due to the abuse and my pets are sick. I have 2 pet cats and a dog and they are all sick.