Unemployed and pregnant

State and local government assistance programs.
NikkiS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployed and pregnant

Post by NikkiS »

I am a recently unemployed mother to be. I am 5 months pregnant and I got fired from my job because I missed to many hours due to my prenatal appointments. I do not have income whatsoever and I've been applying to jobs like crazy! I need help paying this month rent which is $650 and utilities. I also need stuff for my soon to be born baby. If I don't come up with it then I'll be put out and forced to live in a shelter which I don't want to raise a new born baby inside. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployed and pregnant

Post by Admin »

There are various places to get free baby items. But if you have no job, are pregnant, and no baby supplies, not good at all. Maybe live with friends or family if possible to get your life together so the soon to be babty has a chance. But even a shelter or transitional housing program may be more stable for you too.
NikkiS wrote:I also need stuff for my soon to be born baby. If I don't come up with it then I'll be put out and forced to live in a shelter which I don't want to raise a new born baby inside. Please help.