Had falling out with family

State and local government assistance programs.
Jon Cor Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Had falling out with family

Post by Jon Cor Mac »

l am 21 years old and am currently homeless at the time being and am asking for help. My parents and I arrived in Lake worth TX due to holidays and other family matters to attend to. Then on January 2/2019 My mother and I have had a falling out with one another. She is living back at her home in Port Arthur TX where I am no longer welcome. I am unemployed at the moment, job searching though just no luck so far. I have my license but no transportation. I have not even a penny to my name. I walk daily to the library and search for a Couch for the night. Thankfully l have had success and not had to sleep outside again. I have really no winter Clothes. Three pairs of jeans and thin sweaters. I ask please for Some help, advice, for anything at this moment. Thank you.
Martin1

Re: Had falling out with family

Post by Martin1 »

I'm reaching out for help for my family dealing with falling out with relatives. My wife and I have 4 children and live in Monroe County. I recently loss my job due to downsizing. Our rent is 300.00 a week which includes our utilities. My family and friends have helped all they can. Our rent is due this Friday and we are broke. I am actively looking for work. Our cell phones are off. I'm using my mom's cell phone to email you. Please if you can, help us. I don't want to lose our trailer. Our children love their schools. Can you direct us to somewhere that can help? I truly appreciate all your help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Had falling out with family

Post by Admin »

Well, there are government programs for free cell phone minutes...within reason. It is the Lifeline service. As far as paying older bills though, we doubt that exists. It would only be going forward. But try them, and find cell phone bill help.
Martin1 wrote: Our cell phones are off. I'm using my mom's cell phone to email you.