Father nothing to do with his daughter

State and local government assistance programs.
Preeti P
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Father nothing to do with his daughter

Post by Preeti P »

Hi I’m a single mother from India that lives in Boston Massachusetts. I have a 4 year old daughter and her father throw her back into my lap and told me he didn’t want anything to do with her and we are staying with my sister temporary cause I lost my job and had to sign up for welfare to support her with cloths, food, basic needs too. I lost my job in Boston a few years ago. But I only get 336.00 a month witch with gas and hygiene and helping my sister with one bill it don’t leave me anything for Easter. I just need some help. If anyone know of any services that could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Father nothing to do with his daughter

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that Preeti. I too had a father that he wanted nothing to do with me and rest of his kids. Boston is a super strong job market and should be able to get some form of job/income. We have many programs listed for Boston and Suffolk County MA, and they are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... prog1.html
Preeti P wrote:Hi I’m a single mother from India that lives in Boston Massachusetts. I have a 4 year old daughter and her father throw her back into my lap and told me he didn’t want anything to do with her and we are staying with my sister temporary cause I lost my job and had to sign up for welfare to support her with cloths, food, basic needs too. I lost my job in Boston a few years ago. But I only get 336.00 a month witch with gas and hygiene and helping my sister with one bill it don’t leave me anything for Easter. I just need some help. If anyone know of any services that could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time