Loved one Murdered

State and local government assistance programs.
Housewife
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loved one Murdered

Post by Housewife »

Hello, I live in San Diego CA. On January 7 2019 my brother was murdered and the place we shared together. I was told me and my children had to leave since we were not on the lease as just my murdered brother was. I'm a dispatcher for an alarm company. I make ok money. I'm a mother of 2. I’ve talked to every organization in regards to receiving help with a deposit. I went to Rachel's house and took a SPDAT.
I’ve been to every shelter and I don’t understand why they won't accept me cause I have a job. I feel like in order to get help I have to be a drug addict and have my kids taken away and go into a program to get them back for them to even consider helping. I really do not know what else to do. I went to welfare and CDA. I'm still waiting on a call from PCG or the family stabilization unit but unfortunately the apartment I been accepted to is giving me a week to come up with the money. I there's anything you can do or any other programs or places I can call please contact me.
JordyNelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loved one Murdered

Post by JordyNelson »

Hello, my name is Ian. I’m on General Assistance, very low income, and presently disabled with epilepsy that started once my loved one was murdered by a drug dealer. I live in Sacramento Ca. and just received an eviction notice (3 day pay or quit). I usually get help with my rent from family and talked with the landlord about my financial situation, she said she would work with me if O gave a partial payment then received an eviction notice/ 3 days’ pay or quit. I’m stuck in-between General Assistance and Social Security Disability. I don’t know what to do, I need help desperately with a limited amount of time to deal with the issue.