I quit

State and local government assistance programs.
Kacie Castle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I quit

Post by Kacie Castle »

Hello,
My husband and I moved out of our studio today because I quit my job and we have no more money to pay to stay. I quit because it was a hostile work environment but because I quit there was a 13 week penalty for unemployment. My husband has a spine injury and cannot work and he has not worked in 15 yrs. He cannot get a job and social security denied his claim twice. We are totally out of options and we have no family in the area and no family that can help us. We are sleeping in our Dodge Caravan in the Walmart parking lot.
I have always worked but the job I quit was making me sick. I believed that I would be able to get another job quickly as there are jobs here but despite going on many interviews, I still do not have a job.
We need some cash for food and gas to get through to Sept 23 when I can apply for unemployment plus one month's utility bill at Budget Storage in Lincoln NE where everything we have is at right now. That bill is $48.00. Also need help paying post office box for next 6 months until we get back on our feet. That bill is $35.00
If you can help somehow with a resource that would likely help please let me know.
My address is: Lincoln, NE 68524