Need more than general relief

State and local government assistance programs.
NinaSky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need more than general relief

Post by NinaSky »

I'm handicapped and don't receive any disability yet waiting for court date and my husband is unable to work right now also die to an injury. The only income we have is general relief by DHHS every month that's only $385.00 a month and our customers as fresh benefits other than that nothing and we're homeless.
With my condition the sheltered won't take us because we have to stay together because I'm unable to get up myself or even turn in bed or shower by myself without help due to spinal surgery and they won't accommodate to that so we can't stay as of. Wow we are stressing about where we're going to go tonight. We don't have anyone we can turn to for help. I'm in Los Angeles California and the general relief aid is not that much. My phone is the only way to contact me. So please if there's anything out there even a motel voucher please call me. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need more than general relief

Post by Admin »

There are many financial assistance programs in California. There is way more than just general relief. there are charities, federal grants, and more.
NinaSky wrote: I'm in Los Angeles California and the general relief aid is not that much. My phone is the only way to contact me. So please if there's anything out there even a motel voucher please call me. Thank you.