Low income and in need of help and discounts

State and local government assistance programs.
Ginger1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Low income and in need of help and discounts

Post by Ginger1 »

Hello, I need help with my rent and aid that is due this Monday the 18th of February. I only have $200 for food and bills and my rent is $663 so I need about $463. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out. I'm a single mother living alone with my 8 month old son and I am trying the best I can to keep a roof over our head and feed him using this money, which don't go far without any deals or coupons. Please if anyone can help me I am desperate for help. I have only today to go till Monday please someone help.
Babe
Site Admin

Re: Low income and in need of help and discounts

Post by Babe »

Bfortune

Post by Bfortune »

Good Morning,
I live in Greensboro, NC and live on a low income. I was searching online for financial assistance options and came across this email address and wanted to reach out and see what can I do to receive discounts or free money. I'm only looking for assistance with my rent payment this month. Then maybe to save money next month so I can afford it on my own. I'm due to start a new job any day now so this would really help I would just like to know the qualifications.
TimMac

Post by TimMac »

Dear MS or Mr.,
I am an eighteen year old girl who has recently found out that I am expecting a baby, have a low income and need discounts for the baby among other needs. I live on a very low income and have trouble getting the necessities for a baby as I have no skills for a job. I am due this February and was wondering if this company has any free samples or coupons that could be sent to me for help. Anything would be very helpful. My address is Rock Hill SC 29730. Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely ,
A very grateful mother Rebecca Campbell-Hefner.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Rebecca
We have many resources on the site for free coupons, discounts, baby supplies, food and more. Both online and in person. Maybe use our main link here for free coupons to save money.
TimMac wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:24 am Dear MS or Mr.,
I am an eighteen year old girl who has recently found out that I am expecting a baby, have a low income and need discounts for the baby among other needs. I live on a very low income and have trouble getting the necessities for a baby as I have no skills for a job. I am due this February and was wondering if this company has any free samples or coupons that could be sent to me for help. Anything would be very helpful. My address is Rock Hill SC 29730. Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely ,
A very grateful mother Rebecca Campbell-Hefner.