ADHD and social anxiety disorder

State and local government assistance programs.
Flavor
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

ADHD and social anxiety disorder

Post by Flavor »

I am on a very low income 735 in SSI and my rent is 650 my electric is around 200-240 a month. I moved here last year with my then abusive boyfriend he helped with the bills but now I'm behind on rent and every month is a struggle to keep the electric on! My 21 year old daughter is autistic and has ADHD and social anxiety disorder she can't work, it's been mentally draining my car needs tires and brakes and gas I can't afford either along with insurance that got cut off. I need to move to a lower income home but I have no money to do so I feel so drained, please help us!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: ADHD and social anxiety disorder

Post by Admin »

With the disability/ADHD/anxiety etc. impacting your income and livelihood, you may want to look into applying for disability benefits. They are offered in each state. Some non-profits, which are listed too, may also have resources for you and your 21 year old daughter with her issues. And go to therapy...ADHD and anxiety can be treated by therapy and even medications if needed. There is no shame in therary and getting help...millions of people do it, celebrities talk about it, etc.
Flavor wrote:I am on a very low income 735 in SSI and my rent is 650 my electric is around 200-240 a month. I moved here last year with my then abusive boyfriend he helped with the bills but now I'm behind on rent and every month is a struggle to keep the electric on! My 21 year old daughter is autistic and has ADHD and social anxiety disorder she can't work, it's been mentally draining my car needs tires and brakes and gas I can't afford either along with insurance that got cut off. I need to move to a lower income home but I have no money to do so I feel so drained, please help us!!