Miami Assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
nancydfel

Miami Assistance

Post by nancydfel »

I need help with my rent, bills, medical bills, and other expenses in Miami. Where can I turn to for help? I am drowing in bills.
Regards, and thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Miami Assistance

Post by Admin »

nancydfel wrote:I need help with my rent, bills, medical bills, and other expenses in Miami. Where can I turn to for help? I am drowing in bills.
Regards, and thank you
Hi,
Try the main site to look for all types of assistance programs. the main site is http://www.needhelppayingbills.com
Maroon

Post by Maroon »

I am a soon to be new mom and just moved into a little apartment in Miami for me to bring my baby home to. My boyfriend and I have both been working, but my job has been cutting my hours for several month, so finding a place to live has been challenging.
I recently applied for unemployment and have been denied, we don't get food stamps, or cash assistance and I only get a little bit of WIC, we don't know how we are going to pay the rent while I'm home with the new born. My due date is October 15th, but she could come anytime, we are looking for any kind of help. My boyfriend is also looking for another part time job, and I have been looking for another job since April with no luck and I really can't take a new job now just weeks away from delivery.
We want to stay in our place in Miami and really have nowhere to go if the rent does not get not get paid. The rent is 500 a month, even half of that would help so much. We are so grateful for everything we get and really just need help for the month of October until I can get back to work.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

there are resources for both Miami as well as the greater Dade County area. Both have programs for new moms. they have free furniture for apartments, financial aid, food, and more for moms and kids as well.
Maroon wrote:I am a soon to be new mom and just moved into a little apartment in Miami for me to bring my baby home to.