My wish

State and local government assistance programs.
Cykas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My wish

Post by Cykas »

I really need this wish, I have searched all the emergency resources in Las Vegas and all of them don't have any funds left. I lost my job on June 1st due to no fault of my own. My boss had been harassing me for months on a daily basis, I mean I was actually getting sick, couldn't sleep etc.... I tried talking to him several times and that didn't work, I then went to his superior and that didn't Work, I took it to HR they did their investigation (I submitted proof and had 2 witnesses come forth).
My boss disappears for 2 weeks then I get a call from his superior saying that since you can't get along with him that we needed to part ways because the boss is not going anywhere. She wanted to resign but I said No then she said well you’re fired then. Towards the end of June a friend of mines (been knowing her since 2003), 18 year old daughter came to live with me because she didn't have a place to live. Her mom (my friend) has been in and out of jail and even went to prison this last time and got paroled to my house in April of this year but didn't even stay here for a week. She went right back to the projects where she wasn't supposed to be anyway, to get high. She actually is going back to prison for violating her parole when they catch her anyway, I took her daughter in and I thought it would be OK because I also have an 18 year old daughter.
On July 4th of this year her 16 year old son calls me and asks if he could come and stay because he was tired of his mom and her boyfriend's constant arguing, mom being in the bathroom for hours getting high and always leaving out of the house at all hours of the night and not coming back sometimes for days. So at this point I have both her kids. I was going to get temporary Guardianship of the 16 year old son to help us out financially just until she got out from prison. So At the end of July my friend had no place to go so I let her come stay here because she said that she was going to turn herself in within a week and just wanted to get her son enrolled in a school in my area.
She wouldn't give me temporary custody although she has given it to others before me while she was in jail. The following week, her daughter for the 3rd time was very rude and disrespectful to me because I told her that she needed to put back the items that she borrowed out of my room and buy me some more hair conditioner because it was almost gone and I hadn't even got the chance to use yet. Her daughter gets in my face and started cussing me out saying that she was going to kick my * and that I was nothing to her calling me bitches etc... Then her mom got in it siding with her daughter both of them yelling at me backed me into a corner and my friend put me in a headlock chocking me, trying to pull me down but her son came into the living room and got in between us.
I then told her daughter that she needs to get out of my house her daughter said I'll leave when I feel like it then she said I'll break everything in this house before I go too, and I wished her to leave. So I said you and your mom need to leave before I call the police so her mom called somebody for a ride and the daughter took all her stuff and left. My friend comes back apologizes and like a dummy I let her back in.
She still hadn't took care of the business regarding her son. So she tells me not to worry because she was going to help me with rent and that she is just going to turn herself in right before December. She didn't help with last month’s rent or this month. She has been prostituting, coming in and out of my house constantly bringing strange men and women into my home and leaving them here while she's out. I found out just yesterday that she has been stacking money away and never had any intention on helping me pay the rent and that she was going to find a place and take her son. And I have just made her leave the night before last because I had been sensing this but didn't have proof.
She told her son that you’re not staying here and he said yes I am mom, I'm in school here and my job is here (he works as a courtesy clerk for Smith's Grocery Store). The constable will be here today or tomorrow to serve me eviction papers is there anything that you can do to help us please? We have no place else to go. My unemployment money will be here tomorrow but that's only $340. The courts told me that I don't have to have her consent and that I could come down there and start the paperwork for guardianship and/or foster him to supplement my income. Thank you for hearing my wish.