Struggles with obsessive compulsive disorder

State and local government assistance programs.
Wedocare
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggles with obsessive compulsive disorder

Post by Wedocare »

I am trying to get help for my brother who is on SSI due to diagnosis of obsessive compulsive disorder Asperger’s and mild retardation. He is able to live in his own home as far as his mobility and day to day care. However he hoards junk and has a terrible reach infestation that has gotten a warning from the City of Port Huron. He needs to take care of it or they will take further action. I help him pay all his bills and have found a company who will help clean up the hoard but it can costs thousands of dollars. Plus I have to get the roaches under control and clean up the hoarded to do that. He needs financial assistance to get these things done. Can you help!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Struggles with obsessive compulsive disorder

Post by Admin »

We have information on assistance in St. Clair County MI, which is where Port Huron is. The programs are listed here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ce_pr.html
There is also of course information on disability benefits in MI on the site as well, so try that for help.
Wedocare wrote:I am trying to get help for my brother who is on SSI due to diagnosis of obsessive compulsive disorder Asperger’s and mild retardation. He is able to live in his own home as far as his mobility and day to day care. However he hoards junk and has a terrible reach infestation that has gotten a warning from the City of Port Huron.
Maxie Mac

Re: Struggles with obsessive compulsive disorder

Post by Maxie Mac »

Hi, I'm Currently On Disability Due to OCD. But I Need Help Paying My Security Deposit For My New Place As Well as Some Food for Me and Money for Utility Bills. I Can't Seem To Find Anyone's Help. I'm Hoping You Could Help Me with This ... When You Get a Chance Can You Please Email Me or Give Me a Phone Call. Thanks And Have A Wonderful Day...