Female beat up

State and local government assistance programs.
Giapage
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Female beat up

Post by Giapage »

I am contacting you because my sister needs help her husband beat her up and put her in the hospital a couple nights ago and he is the one that paid the rent on the trailer that she has. Her granddaughter living there and she has no way any kind of income coming in. She really need some help right now. You can reach her and are their female programs or women beat up? She's really desperate, she has no help whatsoever right now.
Emilie

Re: Female beat up

Post by Emilie »

Hi, how are you doing today? I'm a single mother of one child, my son is four years old and is about to start school. I have been abused my life by male partner and beat up by parents too. I need help getting him the school supplies so he can be happy in school. I was hoping you could help lead me in the right direction on how I could get help I would appreciate a email back. I am located in St. Louis Missouri, thanks a lot.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Female beat up

Post by Admin »

that is so sad and sorry sorry to hear that. Call the police...press charges. There are also assistance programs in St. Louis that you can try for legal aid, shelter, school stuff, and more. But get safe first.
Emilie wrote:Hi, how are you doing today? I'm a single mother of one child, my son is four years old and is about to start school. I have been abused my life by male partner and beat up by parents too. I need help getting him the school supplies so he can be happy in school. I was hoping you could help lead me in the right direction on how I could get help I would appreciate a email back. I am located in St. Louis Missouri, thanks a lot.