Mom is taking care of me

State and local government assistance programs.
Why
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mom is taking care of me

Post by Why »

Hi, I am writing this letter for my mother in which she is currently taking care of me due to the fact I am disable but by help me she is trying to pay bills and buy my medications and pay for my doctor visit. Now she needs some help. She never goes to any no profit programs for help but I have tried for her and they turn her down just recently, so if someone would please be so kind to contact me for my mom and some financial aid.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mom is taking care of me

Post by Admin »

That is a lot, especially around medical needs. Maybe she can try the free health care options out there. They may help with medications, those doctors visits, and of course medicatations too.
Why wrote:Hi, I am writing this letter for my mother in which she is currently taking care of me due to the fact I am disable but by help me she is trying to pay bills and buy my medications and pay for my doctor visit. Now she needs some help. She never goes to any no profit programs for help but I have tried for her and they turn her down just recently, so if someone would please be so kind to contact me for my mom and some financial aid.
Thank you