Living in a home with 7 people

State and local government assistance programs.
MayaBijou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living in a home with 7 people

Post by MayaBijou »

We are a family of three living in a two bedroom home with 7 other people.
We have applied at CAHRA and other Housing programs for push start help with a first month and deposit utility bills to move out but we have not gotten a respond with these programs. We are looking to move in an apartment for us.
My husband Is working full time at a welding company but we have no money and struggle with food and furniture as the home is full of people. He just started and has not gotten a complete check but he will after he finished he's training. I wanted to see or know if there's is anything or anywhere else I can go to seek help for all of this and some food as the home is chaos.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Living in a home with 7 people

Post by Admin »

What is CAHRA? regardless, we have tons of info on rent deposit and first months rent help. Maybe they can assist you with getting out of the place with 7 people...
MayaBijou wrote: We have applied at CAHRA and other Housing programs for push start help with a first month and deposit utility bills to move out but we have not gotten a respond with these programs. We are looking to move in an apartment for us.u