Am on psychiatric disability

State and local government assistance programs.
Atlanta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Am on psychiatric disability

Post by Atlanta »

I'm on a limited income. I draw disability for a psychiatric disability and of course are one of those people that are having financial problems at this time. I owe on two loans and of course all the other bills as well. I'm also needing a different home/trailer. I live in a trailer right now that well you might say is falling apart or out from underneath me. It's got mold in it and a lot of other problems as well. I have allergies and I'm allergic to mold among other things as well.
I helped my sister in the past with no return from them. I mostly blame her as she sucked me dry. They had nothing and I tried to help, it is their fault.
I sure to need help with my finances, or getting a better home/trailer (I own my own property), oh the septic tank is bad also. I just don't know what to do anymore. I've helped my sister & my nephew out to get them a place to live after they kind of didn't have a place to go. I lost my money when I did that. Know I'm in a real bad situation and don't what to do get out of or just stay like I am. I really am not a person that likes to ask for help though I blame sister for this and disability.
I have worked hard all my life up until about 6 years ago, when my health started getting bad from previous marriages that caused me problems. I use to be a hard worker and do for myself and supported others as well. I just am not sure what to do anymore.
I'm just so depressed and I go psychotic, stressed and have anxiety. Just don't know what to do anymore. Need some help is all. Please. Thank You for taking the time to read my message. I just don't know what to do anymore and worried so very much. Thanks again.
Sheppard

Re: Am on psychiatric disability

Post by Sheppard »

Good Morning, I don’t exactly know how to go about doing this so pardon my lack of knowledge up front. I’m requesting some help paying my past due elective bill. I was just recently laid off my job (disabled) and my wife who is psychotic from bi-polar and depression are a stay at home mom with our two toddler boys and our 5-month-old daughter. We currently have no power and are freaking out because of our lack of money to pay the bill and our lack of resources for help. Please contact me back as soon as possible. Thank you SO much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Am on psychiatric disability

Post by Admin »

Maybe you and here can try a disability grant for paying bills. There can in some cases be the money for electric or utility costs. If you have 3 kids also ask for a payment plan from utility company.
Sheppard wrote:Good Morning, I don’t exactly know how to go about doing this so pardon my lack of knowledge up front. I’m requesting some help paying my past due elective bill. I was just recently laid off my job (disabled) and my wife who is psychotic from bi-polar and depression are a stay at home mom with our two toddler boys and our 5-month-old daughter. We currently have no power and are freaking out because of our lack of money to pay the bill and our lack of resources for help. Please contact me back as soon as possible. Thank you SO much for your time.