Overwhelmed and couch surfing

State and local government assistance programs.
Tigers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Overwhelmed and couch surfing

Post by Tigers »

Help! Overwhelmed! Been couch surfing since being evicted in November. Out of food and medicine. Landed at a strangers who exposed himself and sexually assaulted me then my disabled brothers home; which he is about to lose because he can't pay back or current property taxes and all my belongings (family photos, keepsakes, clothes, shoes, furniture, etc. (everything I own) is about to be auctioned off because I couldn't pay monthly storage costs.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Overwhelmed and couch surfing

Post by Admin »

Horrible story. Sorry to hear that. Maybe you need to look into an emergency rent assistance program for help. Or transitional housing. That can hopefully get you safe, then those basic needs you need too. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Tigers wrote:Help! Overwhelmed! Been couch surfing since being evicted in November. Out of food and medicine. Landed at a strangers who exposed himself and sexually assaulted me then my disabled brothers home; which he is about to lose because he can't pay back or current property taxes and all my belongings (family photos, keepsakes, clothes, shoes, furniture, etc. (everything I own) is about to be auctioned off because I couldn't pay monthly storage costs.
Maxies Snuggle

Post by Maxies Snuggle »

Hello, I am a 35 year old disabled female overwhelmed with life. Currently living in Baltimore MD. I am currently receiving a limited amount of disability each month. And I need help trying to rent a house. I can manage the rent on my own its just getting my foot in the door with security deposit and first month rent. I wear oxygen everyday...not all day but mostly. I recently have been face with a rough overwhelmed time considering where I am currently renting a room and sleeping on a couch at we have no electricity and it has been like this for a month are its really a problem considering I can’t use my concentrator that plugs into the way. I have no current family located in Baltimore and I was hoping, praying, and wishing that you guys would help me in some shape way or form...I would like to be moved off this couch as early as next month if at all possible. I can be contacted at or by mail in Baltimore MD 21223...Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope to hear back soon.
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Good Evening,My name is Alyta, and I am in desperate need of help as I am overwhelmed. I was unable to renew my lease in Yonkers because I was unable to pay 1559.69 every month which meant I had to move June 30th of 2019. I am currently sleeping from couch to couch and eventually will have to move into a shelter. By the grace of God, I am able to work full-time to provide myself and my dog something to eat. I currently have an overdue con Ed bill, creditors, and student loans that I need assistance with. I am in desperate need, please help!
Sylvia1

Post by Sylvia1 »

Hi my name is jazzlike
I am a currently a single mother and I am overwhelmed. I was wondering if there would be any possibility if I could receive some help with housing. I am currently couch surfing with my son, I am at my grandma’s house at the moment but she no longer wants us here. I live in Las Vegas Nevada, I just started working at basking robins making $8 an hour. I have no worked there more than 2 days.. if there is anything I need to do to receive some help let me know. Please I would greatly appreciate it, thank you