Stretch of bad luck

State and local government assistance programs.
ParisF
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stretch of bad luck

Post by ParisF »

Hi, I am a single mom of 6. Recently I have had some stretches of bad luck. I lost my job due to having to care for my mom. I am on section 8 and need to be out of my home by Thursday the 16th of this month. I have not found a house and have nowhere to go. I'm seeking assistance with maybe a motel and if possible deposit money for both rent and utilities. Also have medical needs, as luck was so bad i twisted my foot. I have called multiple places and nothing. I'm out of options and hope I can get some kind of help. Thank you for taking time to read this.
JAMIE MARLEIGH
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stretch of bad luck

Post by JAMIE MARLEIGH »

I lost my job almost a month ago. I was supposed to get my final paycheck on 12/19. My former employer told me it was mailed, but I still haven't gotten it due to my bad luck. I have reached out to them and they just keep putting me off. In the meantime, my electricity and water have been shut off, I'm behind on my car payments and my rent is due tomorrow. On top of it all I have medical issues that cause me to not be able to go without my medication. However, I have not been able to afford the doctor’s visit much less the prescriptions. I have two children that I provide for. I am struggling and could really use any help or advice available. Thank you so much for your time.